Anyone who has sat in my home office (or accompanied me on a shopping trip), is aware of my love for Kikki.K, a beautiful stationery brand designed to inspire & empower you to live your best life every day. What’s not to love about that?
This year I was fortunate to attend a well-being event where Kristina Karlsson (the brand’s founder) held a talk on living your dream life.
It was pretty inspiring stuff!
Kristina started her business (which is now a global empire) from some simple dreams she wrote down on a humble notepad. She wanted to love her Monday morning commute to work, she wanted to have a connection to her native Sweden, she wanted to be in charge of her own business and bring in $500 per week – little did she know how big and wonderful these relatively unassuming dreams would become.
However, her dreams didn’t happen just as a consequence of writing them down…
They happened because she worked to make them happen. In the words of John .C. Maxwell, Dreams don’t work unless you do.
And now Kristina has embarked on another dream. She wants to empower 101 million people to live their dreams lives too!
*Affiliate links are contained within for more details click here.
She’s published Your Dream Life Starts Here* – a highly motivating & inspiring book that contains simple steps and exercises to help you on your path to living a life you love.
I purchased (and devoured) Kristina’s book after hearing her talk. I even got to meet and speak with the lady herself as she personally signed my copy! She is such a passionate, positive individual and definitely someone to learn from.
Before I was aware of the book, I had coincidentally carried out the same exercise as Kristina…
At the point in my life where I believed I had fallen down the career rabbit hole, I too spent time journalling what I wanted. My dream was to have flexibility, to be able to focus on my young family whilst still doing something I felt passionate about. To meet inspirational people. To have a career where if I felt scared or anxious about something, I would have the drive to push through because I would be in love with what I was doing.
That’s what led me here.
Now using Kristina’s book, I’m focusing my dreams further. I find the exercises within put the ownership on me to develop and grow. They’ve also given me a heap of courage because let’s face it – building your dream life takes guts.
The book has helped to re-engage my lost childlike dreaming skills.
One of my favourite exercises has been to list all of the people I would like to meet and why I want to meet them. It naturally leads to daydreaming about imaginary dinner parties and there is nothing wrong with getting caught up in a little bit of that!
It’s really important to point out that the book isn’t expecting you to have all the answers – you can approach it with the most baffled mindset. It also doesn’t pressure you into the doing. However, I’ve naturally found I’ve gravitated towards the actions I’ve identified. It just makes sense to make moves in a positive direction towards my goals.
Ultimately I’ve taken a lot of strength and reassurance from this book.
It’s been an exceptional tool on my self-development journey and I cannot recommend it highly enough!
So much so, I’m giving you the chance to win a copy of Your Dream Life Starts Here*, plus I’m also giving away the accompanying Your Dream Life journal* – because it never hurts to have something fabulous to write your dreams down in now does it?
In all seriousness though, the journal is a great tool to enable you to gain the most value from the exercises contained within the book itself.
Full details on how to enter plus terms & conditions can be found below.
But before you rush off…
I’ll end my post here by asking you the same 2 questions Kristina asked us during her talk…
– What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
– What would you do with your life if you had all the time and money you needed?
Over to you, let dreaming commence…
To discover more of the Kikki.K range click here*
*Affiliate links are contained within for more details click here.
Want to win your own copy of Your Dream Life Starts Here by Kristina Karlsson & Your Dream Life Journal?
**Competition is now closed.**
3 simple ways for you to enter:
– Twitter –
– Facebook –
Visit the Living.Pretty.Happy homepage and like the competition post.
If you’d like to give the Living.Pretty.Happy page a like or follow please do! It’s not mandatory, but much appreciated if you do!
Also, feel free to share the competition post! Again it’s not mandatory but a great way to share the love with your FB friends & family!
– Instagram –
One entry per platform per person is allowed.
If you enter on all 3 platforms, you’re in with 3 chances of winning!
Entry closes at 6PM (UK) Wednesday 12th June 2019
One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for anyone connected with www.livingprettyhappy.com.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per social platform. A maximum of 3 entries (that meet the acceptance criteria) will be accepted per person (maximum 1 entry on Twitter, maximum 1 entry on Facebook, maximum 1 entry on Instagram) anyone attempting to enter multiple times on the same social platform will be disqualified
- Closing date for entry will be 6PM (UK) Wednesday 12th June 2019. After this date & time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: For Twitter entry, follow @liveprettyhappy, like and Retweet the competition tweet. For Facebook entry, like the competition post. For Instagram entry, follow @livingprettyhappy, like & comment on the competition post telling us one dream of yours.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Paperback copy of Your Dream Life Starts Here by Kristina Karlson & 1 x Your Dream Life Journal by Kristina Karlson.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be solely responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com cannot be held responsible for any cancellation, substitutions or delays
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified via DM on the social platform on which they entered – within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send the prize by 2nd class recorded delivery to an address requested by the winner, within the UK only.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name (and/or handle) in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by completing the form on the contact page of www.livingprettyhappy.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Kikki.K, Kristina Karlsson, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to www.livingprettyhappy.com and not to any other party.
- People who already follow @liveprettyhappy on Twitter, @livingprettyhappy on Facebook and @livingprettyhappy on Instagram are still eligible to enter but must complete the other entry requirements – as outlined above – in order for their entry to be accepted.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.