Subscription boxes have definitely been on the rise over the last few years. I’m a fan & have loved subscribing to beauty boxes in particular. For me it’s a monthly treat to myself delivered direct to my door – almost like a little investment in myself.
So when I learned about a subscription box that took self-investment to the next level, I was intrigued and since trying it out, also very impressed!
Allow me to introduce WILDWOMAN…
*Affiliate links are contained within this post. Find out more about them here.
The UK’s first non-fiction self-care subscription box & the perfect opportunity to make self-care a non-negotiable every month.
Each month WILDWOMAN focuses on a distinct theme. I’ve received boxes such as money mindset, sleep, happiness, and the latest box – Into the Wild – is about learning to connect with the powerful & often healing force that is nature.
Within the box you’ll find multiple gifts. I’ve received candles, crystals, coaching cards, journals, sweets, lip balms, even a money tree! But the star of the show each month is the self-help or self-development book personally selected by the creator of WILDWOMAN herself.
And this is where the real fun starts…
Within the front cover of each month’s book is a note encouraging you to really engage with what you’re reading. How do you do this? [WARNING this will not go down well with non-book-spine-breakers] Get journalling, scribbling in the margins, post-it noting, and/or my personal medium – highlighting.
One of my most favourite books so far is Brave New Girl by Chloe Brotheridge*. I’m not ashamed to admit I massacred that book with a highlighter. It sits on a shelf in my office, within easy reach, ready for moments when I need a choice tit-bit of scruffily-highlighted wisdom. (P.S. if you want to up your confidence & shed a load of limiting beliefs – you need to own this book!)
Some books I’ve kept & some (as you’re encouraged to do) I’ve shared with those around me. There’s also an online community you can become a part of – what a great way to meet like minded people.
What I love most about WILDWOMAN…
It’s a very positive box. Let me explain… Everything included in the box is designed to make me feel better. Whether that’s the Made By Coopers Happy Atmosphere mist*; the citrine crystal that carries the energy of money or the LSW Mind Cards that beautifully prompt you into more mindful habits each day. That’s to name only a few of the goodies I’ve received. With each box, new ways to practice self-care are introduced to me.
Let’s also not forget that every featured book for the month is curated to encourage & develop you into a happier way of life. And in the case of Denise Duffield Thomas’ Book: Get Rich, Lucky B*tch*– maybe even richer!
But perhaps most importantly for me, every time I get a knock on the door and my box is handed to me – aside from the excitement it’s arrived, it’s a reminder to myself to make time to slow down & to incorporate some much needed self-care. My WILDWOMAN box is an investment in me & a positive reinforcement of my level of self-worth. What’s not to love about that?
Other good things you need to know:
- The boxes are recyclable with no excess packaging.
- Each month you receive an accompanying magazine with a note from the founder, a chance to learn more about the author of that month’s book, an overview of everything included in the package and a journalling prompt.
- The gifts included often come from small independent businesses.
- There’s also a letterbox subscription box containing the book, a journalling prompt & one gift – if you want your WILDWOMAN box more bitesize!
- Plus they’ll shortly be launching WILDMAN – because the men in our lives can benefit from self-care too right!
Ready to become a WILDWOMAN yourself?
It’s very simple to get your hands on one! You can order month to month (by the set cut-off date) or take up a pre-pay subscription for 3, 6 or 12 months! Find out more by visiting IAMAWILDWOMAN.COM
The following giveaway is a PROMOTION in association with WILDWOMAN.
Want to *WIN* your own subscription to WILDWOMAN?
Of course you do! WILDWOMAN has kindly offered readers of Living.Pretty.Happy the chance to win a 3-month WILDWOMAN subscription.
3 simple ways for you to enter:
**This giveaway is now closed**
– Instagram –
- Follow @livingprettyhappy and @iamawildwoman_
- Like & comment on the giveaway post telling us 1 thing you like to do to take time for you.
– Twitter –
– Facebook –
- Visit the Living.Pretty.Happy homepage and like the competition post.
- If you’d like to give the Living.Pretty.Happy and/or the WILDWOMAN page a like or follow please do! It’s not mandatory, but you will make our day!
- Also, feel free to share the competition post! Again it’s not mandatory but a great way to share the love with your FB friends & family!
One entry per platform per person is allowed.
If you enter on all 3 platforms, you’re in with 3 chances of winning!
Entry closes at 6PM (UK) WEDNESDAY 27th November 2019.
One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
For full terms and conditions see below and good luck!
Giveaway – Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for anyone connected with livingprettyhappy.com.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per social platform. A maximum of 3 entries (that meet the acceptance criteria) will be accepted per person (maximum 1 entry on Twitter, maximum 1 entry on Facebook, maximum 1 entry on Instagram) anyone attempting to enter multiple times on the same social platform will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 6PM (UK) Wednesday 27th November 2019. After this date & time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: For Twitter entry, follow @liveprettyhappy, like and Retweet the competition tweet. For Facebook entry, like the competition post. For Instagram entry, follow @livingprettyhappy & @iamawildwoman_, like & comment on the competition post telling us 1 thing you like to do to take time for you. (See links above)
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts on the same social platform to enter will be ineligible.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x 3-month subscription to WILDWOMAN subscription box – contents of boxes cannot be pre-determined.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- The winner will be solely responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com cannot be held responsible for any cancellation, substitutions or delays
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified via DM on the social platform on which they entered – within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- WILDWOMAN will send the prize to an address requested by the winner, within the UK only. The winner’s address will need to be disclosed to WILDWOMAN.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name (or handle) in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to www.livingprettyhappy.com and not to any other party.
- People who already follow @liveprettyhappy on Twitter, @livingprettyhappy on Facebook and @livingprettyhappy & @iamawildwoman_ on Instagram are still eligible to enter but must complete the other entry requirements – as outlined above – in order for their entry to be accepted.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.