Living.Pretty.Happy has just turned 1! To celebrate the wonderful people at Bloom & Wild have kindly given me a 3-months of flowers gift subscription to giveaway.
Once a month for 3 months a different fresh flower bouquet will be delivered right through your door! The letterbox packaging means you don’t even have to be in to receive a beautiful gift of flowers each month – how great is that?!
– THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED –
Why flowers? Read: Blooming lovely: the positive power of flowers
3 simple ways for you to enter:
– Twitter –
– Facebook –
Visit the Living.Pretty.Happy homepage and like the competition post.
If you’d like to give the Living.Pretty.Happy page a like or follow please do! It’s not mandatory, but you will make my day!
Also feel free to share the competition post! Again it’s not mandatory but a great way to share the love with your FB friends & family!
– Instagram –
Like & comment on the giveaway post telling me what your favourite flowers are!
One entry per platform per person is allowed.
If you enter on all 3 platforms, you’re in with 3 chances of winning!
Entry closes at 6PM (UK) Thursday 14th February 2019 (see what I did there?)
One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
For full terms and conditions see below and good luck!
About Bloom and Wild…
Bloom & Wild is the UK’s top-rated flower-delivery company. With a mission to put the delight back into flower gifting, the team work with Britain’s best florists to design unique, exciting and on-trend bouquets that you won’t find anywhere else.
By launching new bouquets and plants weekly, there’s always plenty to discover; including the clever letterbox designs, which make worrying about your recipient being in a problem of the past.
Each and every bouquet is freshly cut, some flowers are sent in bud (ready to bloom in 24-48 hours) and delicate stems are individually netted. Hand-packed with love and sent with care, they look beautiful upon arrival, and even more so in a couple of days; each bouquet can last for seven days or longer.
Want to show someone how much you love them, support them, care about, celebrate them, miss them or appreciate them? Why not send a beautiful bouquet? I’ve affiliated with Bloom & Wild (I’m a massive fan of their flowers & service) and if you click on the image* below you can enjoy 10% off your first purchase.
Advertisement [*This is an affiliate link. Please see here for more details]
Giveaway – Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for anyone connected with livingprettyhappy.com.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per social platform. A maximum of 3 entries (that meet the acceptance criteria) will be accepted per person (maximum 1 entry on Twitter, maximum 1 entry on Facebook, maximum 1 entry on Instagram) anyone attempting to enter multiple times on the same social platform will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 6PM (UK) Thursday 14th February 2019. After this date & time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: For Twitter entry, follow @liveprettyhappy, like and Retweet the competition tweet. For Facebook entry, like the competition post. For Instagram entry, follow @livingprettyhappy, like & comment on the competition post telling me what your favourite flowers are. (See links above)
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts on the same social platform to enter will be ineligible.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Bloom & Wild 3-month flower subscription gift voucher to the maximum value of £60.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- The winner will be solely responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred.
- The £60 value does not cover any additional or upgraded delivery fees and cannot be used for workshops.
- The winner is solely responsible for arranging their subscription and voucher redemption directly through visiting https://www.bloomandwild.com or calling the customer delight team on 020 7352 9499. Here is a link to the flower subscription FAQs
- www.livingprettyhappy.com cannot be held responsible for any cancellation, substitutions or delays
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified via DM on the social platform on which they entered – within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send the gift voucher by 1st class recorded delivery to an address requested by the winner, within the UK only.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name (or handle) in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to http://www.livingprettyhappy.com and not to any other party.
- People who already follow @liveprettyhappy on Twitter, @livingprettyhappy on Facebook and @livingprettyhappy on Instagram are still eligible to enter, but must complete the other entry requirements – as outlined above – in order for their entry to be accepted.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- http://www.livingprettyhappy.com also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.