“All you need to do is cleanse & follow with this,” said Lauren, (one of the sisters behind the award-winning British skincare brand, By Sarah London) as she handed me their Signature Organic Facial Oil.
I was sceptical. Just one product? No other lotions or potions? And an oil, on my combination skin? But I’d read the reviews, I loved the ethos of the brand & I was more than a little swayed by the packaging, so I bought one.
In all honesty, I’m beyond pleased that I did!
What is so great about the By Sarah London Organic Facial Oil?
99% organic & 100% natural this multi-award-winning hand-crafted facial oil wears its heart (or rather its full ingredients list) clearly on its sleeve.
No hidden nasties, just pure cold-pressed certified organic, plant-based ingredients. Sweet Almond, Apricot, Pumpkin Seed, Argan, Evening Primrose, Vitamin E and…that’s it!
Why these chosen few?
Pumpkin Seed Oil encourages new skin cell formulation & the production of collagen. Evening Primrose is great to keep skin hydrated as it’s rich in gamma-linolenic acid. And, the high vitamin content of Organic Apricot Oil goes deep into the skin providing long-lasting nourishment.
This unique blend of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins give your skin the perfect dose of just what it needs to remain (or start) looking fabulous.
Plus, it’s suitable for use on all skin types and by both men & women of all ages too! It’s one product I’m very confident to recommend to anyone. Did I mention it’s also fragrance-free?
It’s so simple to use…
I start by slightly dampening my face before applying 2-3 drops of the oil. I use the pat & press method that Sarah demonstrates here in this handy how-to video. It’s crazy how non-oily my skin feels after applying. It just feels nourished & looks – for maybe one of the first times in my life – glowing.
I follow with an SPF before applying my makeup – the oil works well in conjunction with both, it doesn’t cause my foundation to slide, which is fantastic! It’s the best you can ask for really.
Top tip: Sweep some of the oil over your lips for a gentle moisture boost. If you have any excess product on your hands, you can also massage into your cuticles to keep them soft.
The By Sarah London Organic Facial Oil doesn’t just help your skin either, it goes even further than that…
Every aspect has been carefully designed to help work on your well-being whilst also making a positive impact on the planet.
Firstly, the facial oil is vegan-friendly & cruelty-free. Everything is sustainably sourced and the glass jars are recyclable. But they’re so pretty, you might want to discover creative ways to upcycle them!
The simplicity of the oil means nothing needless (or harmful) is being added to either your skin or your daily routine.
Both Sarah & Lauren (the sisters behind the brand) are on a heartfelt mission to empower mindful living with their natural, organic and plant-powered skincare. Simple, yet powerful.
What I love most though is the stress-free simplicity of it. This one oil, for use both morning & evening. It truly is a holistic approach to skincare & I’m all for it.
Want to try the By Sarah London Organic Facial Oil for yourself? Available in 10 & 30ml versions, you can find out more and purchase here.
This giveaway is a promotion in association with By Sarah London. The above review is a 100% honest opinion of my experience in using the By Sarah London Facial Oil. The 30ml product featured I purchased & the 10ml product featured was gifted.
*WIN* a By Sarah London Organic Facial Oil & a Signature Organic Facial!
By Sarah London are kindly offering Living.Pretty.Happy readers a chance to win a 30-minute Signature By Sarah London Facial at their private space in No.30, Kensington, London, plus a 10ml By Sarah London Organic Facial Oil!
– THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED –
3 simple ways for you to enter:
– Instagram –
- Follow @livingprettyhappy and @bysarahlondon
- Like the giveaway post & tag a friend/s who might like to streamline their beauty routine too! (Multiple comments will not be counted)
– Twitter –
– Facebook –
Visit the Living.Pretty.Happy homepage and like the competition post.
- If you’d like to give the Living.Pretty.Happy and/or By Sarah London a like or follow please do! It’s not mandatory, but you will make our day!
- Also, feel free to share the competition post! Again it’s not mandatory but a great way to share the love with your FB friends & family!
One entry per platform per person is allowed.
If you enter on all 3 platforms, you’re in with 3 chances of winning!
Entry closes at 7PM (UK) Wednesday 4th September 2019
One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
For full terms and conditions see below and good luck!
Giveaway – Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for anyone connected with livingprettyhappy.com.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per social platform. A maximum of 3 entries (that meet the acceptance criteria) will be accepted per person (maximum 1 entry on Twitter, maximum 1 entry on Facebook, maximum 1 entry on Instagram) anyone attempting to enter multiple times on the same social platform will be disqualified. Multiple comments on Instagram will not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be 7PM (UK) Wednesday 4th September 2019. After this date & time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: For Twitter entry, follow @liveprettyhappy, like and retweet the competition tweet. For Facebook entry, like the competition post. For Instagram entry, follow @livingprettyhappy & @bysarahlondon, like the giveaway post & tag a friend/s who might like to streamline their beauty routine too!
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts on the same social platform to enter will be ineligible.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x 10ml By Sarah London Facial Oil & 1 x 30-minute Signature By Sarah London Facial @ No.30 in Vicarage House, Kensington, London, UK.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- The winner will be solely responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred.
- The winner will need to be able to travel to London (Kensington) to receive the facial & this is by appointment only. No travel expenses (or other expenses incurred in attending the appointment) are included and the winner is solely responsible for booking the facial via the By Sarah London website.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com cannot be held responsible for any cancellation, substitutions or delays
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified via DM on the social platform on which they entered – within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Living.Pretty.Happy will send the 10ml By Sarah London facial oil to an address requested by the winner, within the UK only.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name (or handle) in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be disclosed to By Sarah London for the purpose of the winner claiming the facial prize.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to www.livingprettyhappy.com and not to any other party.
- People who already follow @liveprettyhappy on Twitter, @livingprettyhappy on Facebook and @livingprettyhappy & @bysarahlondon on Instagram are still eligible to enter but must complete the other entry requirements – as outlined above – in order for their entry to be accepted.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- www.livingprettyhappy.com also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.